Fall Family Campout at Gibson Ranch Park!
Our first Family Campout was such a success, we had many ask if we could do another!! So…
Pack your bags and take a short drive to the country to camp under the stars at Gibson Ranch Park!
Gibson Ranch Park is a 325 acre park located in Elverta, California. There is plenty of space to play. We have miles of trails to explore on foot or bike. Stop by and see the llama and the goats, catch a glimpse of the peacocks, or check out the horses; we have lots of animal residents.
We have a lake in the middle of the park where you can relax and fish. If you would like to hang out with our feathered friends, bring some bird seed and they will be more than happy to say hello!
Feel free to bring your own outdoor games (soccer, volleyball, corn hole, etc) and play against fellow campers!
Friday 4 PM–Arts & Crafts
Friday afternoon at 4 PM, join us at the crafts table in area 3 to paint your very own #GibsonRanchRocks! We paint river rocks and once the paint dries, we hide it around the park for others to find. #GibsonRanchRocks spread joy throughout Gibson Ranch when rocks are found; so brighten someone’s day!
*NEW* Saturday 10AM–Scavenger Hunt
Teams of 4 or fewer will complete the list, discovering Gibson Ranch Park and collecting items! The first team to collect all the items will win the grand prize of goodies!! Pre-registration required (add to cart at check out)
Saturday 6PM–Gibson Ranch Talent Show
Get Your Act together! Saturday night at the amphitheater in Area 3 at 6PM, we will be hosting a family talent show. Winner receives bragging rights and a gift basket full of goodies! Sign up by adding it to your cart at checkout and we will be in contact with more details.
Check in/tent set up time is 3 PM on both days, Check out/Pack up camp by 10 AM at the end of your reservation. Please note you may leave your tent up during the entirety of your stay.
Each campsite will be assigned to someone who has made a reservation. Assignments will be made upon your arrival.
Campsites are located on grass near the parking areas.
Each campsite is approximately 25′ x 25′
4 people per campsite (Children 2 and under are not included in total number)
2 Ways to cook-
1.Bring your own propane grill-designated cooking area is the asphalt area marked with cones,
2. Bring charcoal and reserve a picnic table with a charcoal grill (purchase ticket that includes picnic table, your campsite will be placed near table)
Picnic tables are community tables(unless reserved prior to event). Meet some new friends!
Bring a water jug!
There are bathrooms nearby but no showers.
If camping with group in multiple campsites we recommend purchasing all campsites in same transaction to guarantee you will be placed together. For example: add 2 Saturday night camping tickets to cart. (minimum of 48 hour advanced purchase required to guarantee placement)
- Attendees waive any claim of liability against Gibson Ranch and its employees or agents, and the County of Sacramento and its employees or agents, for any personal injury or loss of or theft of or damage to personal property.
- All vehicles entering park must possess a valid vehicle entry pass.
- Camping pass includes one vehicle entry pass for one vehicle. Additional vehicles going to a single campsite are subject to a vehicle entry pass for each additional vehicle.
- Persons attending the event must be 18 years old or older, or be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All vehicles must be parked in the designated parking areas.
- Camping is allowed in designated areas only.
- Private propane only barbecues are allowed on asphalt only. No campfires or fire pits are allowed anywhere in the park.
- Non-aggressive,leashed pets are allowed at this event; no excessive barking causing a distrubance of other guests will be tolerated.
- Weapons and fireworks are prohibited. Violation of this provision will result in the immediate removal of the violator with no refund.
- The following items are not allowed during this event: generators, amplified sound, glass containers, drones, remote control vehicles.
- Quiet time is 10 PM until 7 AM.
- Campsites must be vacated by 10 AM morning after reservation date