Currently hiring for the following positions:
Park & Facilities Maintenance Worker
Park & Facilities Maintenance Worker is responsible for the day to day maintenance of a large park facility.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
Operate vehicles, mowers, or other machinery; operate small power tools and equipment.
Note and correct safety hazards; refer difficult problems/hazards for more advanced attention and recommend possible solutions. Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, and the public using principles of good customer service. Perform related duties as assigned.
When assigned to Park Maintenance:
- Maintain, mow, and clean parks and playground facilities, building facilities, and surrounding areas
- Assist in vegetation management; assist in tree care, pasture maintenance, and park trails
- Maintain power tools, daily machinery checks, and irrigation systems
- Perform general labor duties
- Assist with opening and/or closing of park facility
When assigned to Facilities:
- Set up and/or breakdown meeting rooms according to supplied floor plans
- Make minor repairs to site furniture and equipment
- Perform maintenance duties within and surrounding facilities
- Assist facility renter with a variety of customer service needs
- Assist in fee collection
- Assist with opening and/or closing of park facilities
When assigned to Equestrian Facilities:
- General barn and pasture maintenance; pasture fence repair, irrigation work, pasture mowing, trail repairs
Must be 18 years of age or older. Must possess a valid California drivers license; class C or higher. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English; bilingual a plus. Must have the ability to walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist, and reach while operating equipment and perform maintenance; perform heavy manual labor, operate a variety of hand and power tools. Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions, including inclement or very hot weather. Must be able to work around dust, dirt, noise, odors, and animals.
Experience is desired, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
To apply: email resume to info@GibsonRanchPark.com